Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Dreary Monday...

Today {and yesterday too} has been one of those dreary days where all you want to do is sleep....Well, I did that yesterday after church, so I felt like I should do something to be productive today. I put together some really cute penguin bags for Henry's Preschool Christmas party. The party isn't until Friday....It is so strange what I will do to procrastinate doing laundry! Anyway, I put a few pieces of candy, a candy cane, and a gingerbread man cookie {store bought, homemade cookies are not allowed at his school!} in each of the bags. I think they look pretty cute considering they came from the dollar section at Target!
Today I also spent probably close to two hours making a memory book from Walmart.com's photo center. They are going to be really cute Christmas gifts for the grandparents, and they were under $10 each! I uploaded a few pictures from each month of 2008 and made the book in chronological order including Mardi Gras, Easter, Summer Vacation, Halloween, and Christmas. I ended up ordering 7 in all because they were so cute that I wanted one too! I think it said they would be ready by Friday. I can't wait to see them and see if they are as nice printed out as they were on the computer!
Still not doing LAUNDRY!
I guess next I will move on to monogramming Grant and Eli's Christmas pajamas. They have been sitting in the dining room waiting to be monogrammed for probably close to a month....I need to do them now, so I don't keep putting it off and end up monogramming their Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve!!
I also have a few other things that need to be monogrammed too, and {as usual} a few loads of laundry {really don't want to do it!} that need to be done. I guess we will see if the laundry gets done....the couch is looking really comfy in this dreary Monday weather!



Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...