Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August Recap Via Instagram

We started August off with a trip to the pool.
 We spent quite a few days {and nights} watching the Olympics.
 Jason and I started P90X again...which only lasted about two weeks:(
 We took a trip out in the gulf with some friends!
 First day of school for Henry and Grant:
 I tried to be a better homemaker, and pulled out the crockpot to make dinner.
 We had a little fun with some stick on mustaches:{)
 I made back to school apple waffles for the boys and shared the recipe HERE.
 I spent a lot of time in the car rider pick up line in August.
 We {and by we I mean Jason} did a couple at home haircuts on the boys.
 Eli had his first day of preschool!
 Henry and Grant started peewee football.
 I planned a fun surf party for Grant's birthday...
 ...and made cute shark cupcakes for his class.
 This kiddo turned 7!
We celebrated with a fun surf party!

 We spent most of Sunday getting ready for Isaac {and enjoying happy hour slushes from Sonic}.
 We loaded up on Tuesday and headed over to my grandparents' house to ride out the storm.
 The boys had a blast playing in the rain:)
 It continued to rain and rain and rain!
 Our road flooded and we had to evacuate in a National Guard Hummer. The boys were thrilled...I was not!
 The weather finally settled down a little, but Jason still had to work a ton.
He brought me a yummy Cookies n Cream milkshake to cheer me up after the stress of the week...and it worked:)


Pin It!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great recap of your month of August. Great photos, love the mustaches:)

~Shari said...

I lurve Instagram!

You hubby is a saint thinking about you stressing and bringing you a shake.

http://minutestomemories-shari.blogspot.com/

Richella Parham said...

Your August was definitely memorable! Glad you're all safe and sound now that Isaac has moved out of the neighborhood. :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You had a busy August! So glad Isaac didn't mess with you all too much!

Angie said...

I love instagram and especially love cookies and cream ANYTHING!! Yum!

Dee said...

These are great! I'm lovin the football - they're getting so big!!

Kmama said...

Is Eli loving preschool?

Sorry about the flooding. Is your house okay?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a great month, despite the storm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...