Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday....

I survived the most anticipated and most dreaded day of shopping! We (four friends and myself) headed out yesterday {thanksgiving day} for 18 hours of shopping, shopping, shopping!

We walked and shopped and walked and shopped. Between the five of us we bought fabric remnants, wrapping paper, a grill, shoes, a TV, a food chopper, a ton of DVDs, toys, two Christmas trees, a watch, a lamp, 450 thread count sheets, moose munch,a couple of cups of Starbucks coffee, and too many more things to list! We barely got everything in the car for the ride home!

I would say that I am sufficiently shopped out for at least a week! Only a few more gifts left to get for Christmas, and I still have almost four weeks left to finish up....I definitely need to catch up on my sleep before anymore all night shopping trips!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...