Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just a Little Trim

Eli got his first haircut on Friday!

This is the earliest {he is only 10 1/2 months old} that any of my boys have had their first haircut. Henry was at least 18 months old when I finally got his curly-mess-of-hair cut, and I think Grant was at least a year old before his first trip to Mrs. Niece's. The same lady has done all three of the boys' first haircuts {and every haircut after that too}, and she does a great job!

Eli was very well behaved for his first haircut. He sat quietly in daddy's lap, and only fussed for a minute {but it was nothing the paci couldn't solve!}.
***************************
He started out a little concerned.
Then he got happy for a little while.
Eli was very contemplative...
...a little bored... ...and by the end he wanted his paci {and a sucker} for doing such a great job!


Pin It!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

too stinkin cute!!!! you should've posted pics of Henry and Grants first hair cuts...i want to see Henry's curls!!

Heidi Boos said...

Great pics! This reminds me of Austin's first hair cut...so complacent. The second time he went, not so much fun! And even worse the third time!! The last time we went it was much better, but I think it's because I finally wised up and gave him a sucker. ;)

Foursons said...

Awwww...what a handsome guy! I always hate how grown up they look after that first cut.

christy rose said...

Aww! How sweet! I have not gotten jacob's hair cut yet, except the front of his bangs, i did that quickly myself. He is 16 months old now. I am going to wait as long as i can too. It is such a milestone.
Austin is adorable!

Emily said...

oh how adorable!! He looks like such a little man! I can't believe how big our boys are getting. And I'm so jealous your boys had so much hair! Jack was well over two before his first cut and Melody...well, hopefully she'll need one before kindergarten! lol

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome. I remember Gavyn's first haircut I cried! My little boy looked so big. He was 11 months old.

Carrie said...

Aw...so cute! Haircuts always make the kiddos look older! He's too adorable!

Tracy said...

He looks just like Grant in that 1st pic. And he looks so grownie with his new haircut. Too cute!!!

More Than Words said...

Awwww!! What a cutie!!!!!!!! I love it when my kids get haircuts! They look so nice and fresh!

Elizabeth said...

How sweet!
I've saved a lock of hair from each of my two's first cuts. Something about that first trim just gets me. ;)

Ann said...

Awwww!He's so stinkin' cute! I love the pictures....he looks oh so serious!

Mandy T said...

he is growing up to fast, but he is still to cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love his cut. He is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...