Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Going a Little Green

Today is Earth Day, so I figured today would be a perfect day to share a new earth friendly product that I just discovered {and fell in love with}. I came across some of the coolest lunch boxes ever a few weeks ago, and I just had to buy some for my boys.
{click on the name to check out their website}
Besides all the great selling point:
{100% recyclable}
{dishwasher safe}
{no plastic bags needed}
{made in the USA}
&
{SUPER adorable}

They also come in all three of my boys' colors {blue, green, and orange}!

The lunch box is divided into sections, so you don't need plastic baggies to send carrots and crackers, or almonds and cucumbers. Plus it comes with a juice bottle, so I can stop buying those expensive individual drinks! Each Goodbyn comes with a roll of 275+ adorable stickers.
I decorated each of my boys' Goodbyns with their name and a few other stickers {I didn't want the outside to be covered with a ton of stickers}. But I am going to let them decorate the juice bottle however they want:)
So far, I have been very impressed with the Goodbyn, and Henry is loving his new lunchbox! Grant and Eli will get to try theirs out this summer when we take picnics to the park.
Happy Earth Day! Do something GREEN!
***************************
{I bought these SUPER adorable lunchboxes with my own money, and I did not receive any compensation for sharing it on my blog. I really do love this product and I simple wanted to share it with all of you!}

Pin It!

19 comments:

{Kimber} said...

these are so cute!! where did you buy them?

Angie said...

I love those...I have to have some!!
Where did you get?

Great Earth Day post Kelli :)

Happy Earth Day :)

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

super cute and adorable!

Carrie said...

Those are great! Where did you find them? I love that they can be decorated and personalized! Really cute and fun! I want one :) Do they come in purple and pink!

Carrie said...

okay...oops...nevermind...i clicked on the link and saw the website! thanks! really cute! I saw a purple one! ;)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I love these! Did the stickers come off in the dishwasher? :)

amanda said...

those are so adorable!! my girls and i'm sure dustin eventually...would love those!

Jennifer W. said...

I gotta be honest...as fabulously cute as those are, I'm just too lazy to buy something I have to wash every night!! LOL. I'll gladly shove everything in a Ziploc they can just throw out to avoid having MORE to wash at the end of the day! They are super cute, though, and I love that the kids can decorate them!
BTW, we missed you at Bible study today...I finally made it back, and you weren't there! Morgan said Grant is sick-I hope he feel better soon. And I'm working on a new background and button, etc...can you resend me the instructions for changng your button without making everyone go in and repost it? If you still have it that would be great!!
Thanks ahead of time!
Jen

Kmama said...

Those are really cool!!

Kelli said...

I still think it's adorable that you have colors for each boy...genius. These are nice, I love the juice/water container so you don't have to have a juice box. Now if only I could have faith that Jamison wouldn't leave hers at school...

Darcie said...

Those are SUPER cute, and super green friendly. I have never heard of that company or even seen them around. Thanks for sharing...another great thing about the blogging community!

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow these are super cute and very practical looking. I like how you can personalize them. This will be good when Trey heads off to preschool next year.
Hope you have a fabulous day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are so cute. I will totally check them out. My kids take lunches all the time. They only buy on Pizza Friday. :)

More Than Words said...

That is really cool! If my kids were in school I would totally get those!

a little bit of everything said...

Hi, Visiting from New Friend Friday! Lunch box is a great idea - no longer in the market for lunch boxes but those look nifty

Unknown said...

I love this!
Today, i decided no more plastic cups, so i bought glass cup and cross my fingers the kids will not break too many.
Happy new friend Friday!
I am following you now, come follow me!
Gros bisous
Frenchy

Tara said...

Can you send me the image you entered at Trendy Treehouse so we can add it to our top 10 post. Thanks!!

trendytreehouse@me.com

Emily said...

That is a cute lunch box! Did the stickers stay on in the dishwasher?

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing. I will have to look for one of those for Dylan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...