Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Recap Via Instagram

We started the month of June in Sequoia National Park. June 1st was mine and Jason's 10th anniversary, and he surprised me with a beautiful pair of earrings while we were walking among the sequoias!
 We tried In-N-Out for the first time....the boys like the milkshakes!
 Then it was on to Yosemite.

 The Pacific Ocean
 We got hot chocolate from Starbucks to try and warm up while at Half Moon Bay, CA.
 We saw the Golden Gate Bridge,
 Lombard Street,
 and the fortune cookie factory in San Francisco.
 We cooked hot dogs over the campfire. 
 Our view in Malibu:
 Skimboarding at Zuma Beach
 The Hollywood sign
 Hot dogs from Pink's
 Santa Monica Pier
 The long drive home...
 Exit zero in Texas:)
 Steak for dinner in San Antonio...
...and yummy breakfast the next morning!
 We visited the Alamo.
 And I got to meet my bloggy friend Julie:)
 We found out what Beaver Nuggets are! {google it}
 We finally made it back to MS!
 Then I did laundry for almost a week!
 Jason had to go back to Texas for work two days after we got home.
 We made cupcakes for Father's Day.
 Jason got a new grill for his Father's Day/late anniversary gift.
 We ate yummy watermelon in the backyard as the sun was setting.
 We spent the week at VBS.
 Eli tagged along with me to the doctor's office.
 We made yummy fourth of July treats for a family get-together.
 Eli sampled the blue food coloring while he was helping me:)

Pin It!

9 comments:

Kmama said...

How did the boys like Lombard street? I was in California when I was about 10 years old, and I LOVED that street!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Fun recap! I had forgotten you all went to San Antonio...my grandparents lived there, so we spent many years visiting The Alamo for my brother's benefit. He wanted to be Davy Crockett. ;) Yes, the Beaver is famous in Texas...my aunt couldn't believe I'd never heard of him!

Kelli said...

Wow...what a June. How sweet of Jason so surprise you with earrings :) Starbucks' hot chocolate is the BEST!!! I can't wait to try In N Out one day...and I may have to add Pink's...YUM! Did you get my text that I also saw an Exit 0 in IL? Yay to meeting blog friends...that's awesome. Glad you all had a wonderful June :)

Anonymous said...

What a great trip. I wish to rent an RV one day and do the same! Unless yours is up for rent? :)

Where is Exit 0? I have lived in Texas all of my life and never seen it!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Holy Cow you had a PACKED June!!!

Love all the pictures!

Student Mommy said...

awesome... except for the bit where hubby had to leave so soon.

Autismland Penny said...

Looks like a full June! Hope you finally caught up on laundry!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I have never heard of beaver nuggets I did google. So their like corn pops cereal? 10 years! Congratulations, here's to many many more!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a great month! I just got caught up on the rest of your road trip, too. The pictures are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...