Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Disney World: Here We Come!!

I took a picture of the boys before they went to bed tonight {all decked out in their Mickey shirts and SUPER excited about going to Disney World!}.

We are leaving in about an hour and a half and I am still up {at 11:30 p.m.} packing and getting together the last little nit-picky things {camera, DVDs, sunglasses, batteries}!! Around 8 tonight, I took Eli {and all of his baby stuff} over to my parent's house. I got his bed and toys set up for his 'home away from home' for the next week!! I fed him his nighttime bottle and put him down for the night. While I was gone Jason got Henry and Grant in the bed{and cleaned the kitchen for me!!}, and then he got in the bed to get a little bit of shut-eye before midnight {and the SUPER long drive to Orlando}!!

So here we are T minus 1 1/2 hours and I am too pumped up on adrenaline to even think about trying to fit in a power nap!! I'm sure I will pass out before we are an hour away from our house, but for now I am too excited {and too worried that I am forgetting something important!!}

DISNEY WORLD: HERE WE COME!!
P.S. We are taking the computer with us and {assuming we have Internet access} I am hoping to try and post each night {stuff will be much easier to remember than if I wait until we get home}!! We'll see how exhausted I am and how much I actually have to post!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Yay! I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!

He & Me + 3 said...

Have the bestest time. THey are going to love it! Can't wait to see some pictures. Have fun!

Jennifer W. said...

Hope ya'll have a wonderful time!! I'm SOOOOO jealous!!
Jen

Andria said...

HA!!! Good luck on that "each night" post! Are you "too excited to sleep?". I'm so excited for you and hope you arrive safely and the boys haven't killed each other before getting there.

I have a post in "draft" about our last day of fun. I gave you a shout out, so look for it - sometime in the near future. I tried to get it done before you left. But now, I vow to get it done before you get back!!!!

You're going to have the time of your life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...