Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by Mckmama over at My Charming Kids!! Go check out her blog and see what everyone else has NOT been doing this week!

I was NOT SUPER excited about being one of the first 100 people to link my Not Me! last week.

I was also NOT excited that I now have 20 followers. I have way too much stuff going on to be excited about 20 followers. I mean…..Mckmama has more than 2000 follows, so 20 is nothing {though I really like ALL 20 of my followers!!!}. Thanks, Mandy, for being #20!

I did NOT once again leave my laundry just hanging around the house in baskets and in the dryer! I am a way better housekeeper than that….and there is no way that I procrastinate so much that last week laundry is still waiting to be put up. I think this may have to be a permanent Not Me!

We did NOT go to the park twice this week because Henry was out of school {This could have something to do with my lack of housekeeping skills. This and my new obsession with blogging!}




I did NOT clean Eli’s highchair {with bleach water and the pressure washer} in my backyard while I still had on my PJ’s. I also did NOT get soaking wet in the process because the power washer sprayed me!!

I hope everyone has a great week. Don’t forget to go check out Not Me! Monday!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Kelli said...

I did the same thing! Landyn normally doesn't sleep this bad but who knows whats going on with him, I just go with the flow and take it day by day! Your boys are adorable!

Mrs. M said...

I get pretty excited about new followers too!!! And it's not a big deal at all for me to get as high as I can on MckMama's list. I certainly do not enlist my husband to help either!

Dee said...

We LOVE the park!!!

More Than Words said...

I don't get excited either when I get a new follower!!!!!

Great list!!!!

amanda said...

i have to give you props for noticing my kids' names are a b c d. i have people in my family who don't even realize this!! blogging has made my housekeeping skills zilch most of the time. and they were pretty much zilch to begin with!! and i so got excited this week about hitting 50 followers. i'll add to your excitement and be number 21 for you. :0) thanks for stopping by my blog i hope you come back to visit!

Donnetta said...

I would NEVER get excited about followers! :)

I try to do as much as I can in my pjs - just makes life SO much easier!

Cute NMM!

Emily said...

Congrats on hitting the 20 mark! I'm only halfway to that goal! Great Not Me! I hear you with the laundry...I'm pretty sure there's a load in my washer right now that will be re-washed as it's been in there for quite some time!

He & Me + 3 said...

I get so excited about followers too. Atleast you weren't dressed and hair all done up & then sprayed yourself. Cause that would not be fun, but the shock when you do get sprayed had me laughing. Oh I have been there...only with the thingy on the sink faucet. LOL

Tina said...

I'd be excited about 20 followers too! And I don't have 4 laundry baskets with clean folded clothes sitting in them in various places around the house. ;)

godfrey said...

cleaning with the pressure washer in your PJs. I bet that was a sight! All I can say is, "only in the country." I miss Hurley!

Rachel said...

Oh, I was totally excited to break the top 100 on MckMama's blog once. Long, long ago... now I'm like #400, haha.

Oy... laundry can be neverending!

Anonymous said...

Using the pressure washer on the highchair is an awesome idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...