Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Craziness

The title of the this post doesn't even come close to explaining how SUPER crazy the past week has been.

Jason and I {aka Santa's Helpers} spent the three days before Christmas working on a treehouse/clubhouse/playhouse for the boys. And Henry, Grant, and Eli spent the three days before Christmas shuffling back and forth between my parents' house and Jason's mom's house {so they wouldn't see the SURPRISE treehouse/clubhouse/playhouse}! I am still exhausted and all the Christmas festivities ended two days ago.

Here are a few pictures to recap our SUPER crazy and just plain SUPER Christmas!

Before:After:
The boys in their clubhouse on Christmas morning!
There is still a ton of work to do {painting, shingles for the roof, and a few windows} for their clubhouse to be finished. Santa's Helpers had a little trouble getting everything done for the clubhouse because it rained for 2 out of the 3 days before Christmas! Eli trying to get on the slide.
Grant on the slide.
Henry getting ready to slide!
CHRISTMAS 2009
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Pin It!

20 comments:

Tina said...

What a great Christmas present. I'm exhausted from reading about it...I can't imagine how tired Santa's helpers are!

More Than Words said...

Love the clubhouse!! How fun!! And, another great family Christmas picture!!!

{Kimber} said...

great clubhouse!!! and great jammies on dad! haha! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow that is awesome. They are going to have so much fun. Cute family picture. I love that you take it in your pjs every year. CUTE!

Angie said...

cool clubhouse! love the family pic...so cute! i totally understand the statement christmas craziness!! HA!

Mandy T said...

cant wait to come play in the tree house! Cute pics of yall on Christmas morning

Foursons said...

That clubhouse is so cool! I love that they are playing in it in their pj's.

Dee said...

I LOVE the clubhouse and you got some great pictures!

KTW said...

What a great present! And yes, you're exhausted now, but just think of all the memories you're making. :) Love the Christmas pic, too!

Angie said...

I guess you have every right to be exhausted after all that...you really are "super mom" & "super dad". Have a blessed 2010.

Unknown said...

SUPER COOL!!

Kelli said...

I wanna play!

Jennifer W. said...

What a cool playhouse! And I love the family picture! We can't ever get one of everyone together. :(
Jen

Jenilee said...

the clubhouse looks great! Happy New YEar!

4 Lettre Words said...

That is so COOL!! Love the fun photos.

Cindy Lou said...

Wow...what a great clubhouse!! Those kids are gonna enjoy that! I was exhausted from Christmas for like 3 or 4 days after and now I have New Year's stuff!! But I enjoy the family over so I don't mind!! You get some rest and Love all the pictures!! Santas helpers did a great job!! Please Pray for my Marine...Deployed!! Thank you and Blessing from Georgia!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh, they're going to get MANY, MANY YEARS of play out of that thing. They may be too young to appreciate the labor of love by Santa's helpers now, but someday with all the memories of the hours spent in/on that thing, they'll appreciate it! AND someday.... they'll have to build one for their own kiddos while you babysit your grandkids. =0)

Emily said...

That is quite a clubhouse!! WTG! I bet they are just loving it. And love your family picture. Adorable!

Carrie said...

That is awesom! I love Eli's face! What a wonderful surprise! And a super cute family photo! I wish we had done a yearly photo...how fun! Love the pj's!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! What a great clubhouse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...