Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...

My favorite new Christian music artist


Her music is AMAZING!!

Two of my most favorite songs right now are her songs:

"Free To Be Me" and "I'm Letting Go"

Go check out her website and listen to her amazing music!!

********************
My favorite new movie

This was one of the most charming movies I have seen in a long time.
This movie was well written and the acting was wonderful. It has an amazing moral and is definetly worth watching!!

Go check out the Penelope website and watch the movie...you will love it!!

********************
My favorite t.v. show


This show is almost undescribable.
Really. I don't think I can describe it!
I do know that it is an awesome show that keeps me in a constant state of confusion {which I love}.

Check out the wikipedia link and see what LOST is all about { since I obviously can't describe it for you}!

********************
My favorite Bible verse

1 Samuel 1:27

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him."

********************

What are some of your favorite things?
Leave me a comment and tell me about them!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya know...you ought to start Favorites Fridays! ha i can't believe you got "hooked" on Lost...that's Rainer and Camerons favorite show! i'm to addicted to American Idol to get involved with Lost, lol:) Anyway, i few of my favorites would be American Idol..i LOVE that show...so entertaining. My favorite Bible verse is "i can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me" Phil. 4:13...that's about it for me

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh, I love her song I'm letting go. she is fabulous!
My favorite singers/group are Starfield and Meredith Andrews...and 24 for TV show...it is the only show I watch anymore.

Emily said...

Lost is so my favorite show too!!! I'm beyond addicted! Great verse...my (current) favorite is Jeremiah 29:13. I'm pretty much all over the board with music...right now I'm playing the Twilight soundtrack pretty frequently...mostly due to my major Twilight obsession. Thankgoodness Lost came back on and helped curb that a bit. lol.

Shasta said...

I loved Penelope, it really was a good movie! My husband and I are also HUGE Lost fans!! It's a show like no other, that's for sure! I'm also completely addicted to The Secret Life of an American Teenager. As for movies, hmmm.. I loved the movie Juno!

The bible verse is great!

Unknown said...

I love Francesca Battestellis music. My favorites are " Free to be Me" & "Letting Go" We really wanted to go to Winter Jam to see her but were not able to.
My favorite TV show would have to be John & Kate Plus 8.
And My favorite is Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
That verse has meant so much to myself and my family since we found out about Mom having Cancer.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Twilight series. Because I'm a teenager trapped in the body of a 30 something mom! :-)

Just dropping by from Aleigh's blog on which you were named and linked. Nice to meet you!!

ShadowKazuni said...

I like Francesca Battestelli, but I also LOVE Nichole Nordeman. My favorite t.v. show would have to be Grey's Anatomy, and Fireproof is my favorite new movie. I don't really have a "favorite" bible verse as different ones become more meaningful at different times in my life, but some of my favorites are:

"I thank my God everytime I remember you."- Phillipians 1:3

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,but have not love, I gain nothing."- 1 Chorinthians 13:1-3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...