Saturday, June 6, 2009

What were you doing...

...two years ago?

That is the question that Heidi at Blue Eyed Blessings has tagged me to answer.

Well, I was probably doing LAUNDRY!

Or giving my filthy child a bath spraying him off with the waterhose to get all the mud off of him!


Honestly I don't remember this particular day because Grant LOVES to get dirty and probably did this at least twice a week the whole summer! And he actually still ends up looking like this most days that he goes outside to play if there happens to be a mud puddle in the yard!

So what were you doing....

Now, it's my turn to tag FIVE of my blog readers asking them this same question - What were you doing 2 years ago to this very day? (or at least as close as you can get) Share some photos and your memories of that day 2 years ago. Add it to your blog so all of us can see your answer and then tag FIVE more people to keep the ball rolling.



Tracy @ Simply Smith
Alicia @ More Than Words
Carrie @ Martin Manor Happenings
Jennifer @ Momma D and Da Boyz
Jill @ Sneaky Momma
Pin It!

10 comments:

Renato Melo,Timbaúba-Pernambuco said...

oi td bem com vc? parabens pelo seu blog.

www.renatoesportes.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

LOL @ the mud!! Boys, boys, boys!!!

This is a fun tag!! I'll get to this one tomorrow!!!!!

Foursons said...

Awww...what a precious little boy and so stinkin' cute! Did the outfit ever come clean?

Sneaky Momma said...

Oh, what fun!!!! Looks like he had a blast!
Thanks for the tag! :)

Tina said...

Oh cute! I'm sure it wasn't fun to clean up but it made for some good pictures anyway!

Carrie said...

OMGoodness...I've got some muddy pics like that, but I think it was more than two years ago! That's the best! thanks for the tag...I will post it soon! How fun!!!

He And Me + 3 said...

You are too funny....laundry. Me too. Cute pictures, I love it when my boy plays in the mud. Why are messy boys so much cuter than messy girls?

Mandy T said...

Too cute...do you remember them being that little!!???

Emily said...

Man he is messy...and that little cute look on his face! Adorable and definitely worth the mess!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Adorable! Nothing like playing in the mud, huh? Austin hates to be dirty! Boys are supposed to love dirt, right!? :) We'll see if that changes when he gets older...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...