Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Awards For Days...

I am SUPER lazy about receiving, posting, and passing on awards! I hate that I am...but I can't seem to keep up with my awards or post them in a very timely manner. So I went searching back to see what awards I had so rudely ignored and I am doing a MASS award post!



Emily over at Powell Power has passed on "The Queen" award to me. Thanks so much Emily!! I can use any little bit of girlyness in my life that I can get living in a house with four males...even if it is just a picture of a crown!

I am passing this award on to Julie at Foursons, Shasta at Crackers and Chaos, and Tracy at Simply Smith,who all also live with all BOYS!

************************************************

Emily also awarded me the Honest Scrap Award....about two months ago! The requirements for this award is that you have to post 10 honest things about yourself. Kind of hard....which is probably why I procrastinated this award for so long! But I guess I will give it a try now! 1. I am a very aggressive driver. I can't stand to be behind someone who is going under the speed limit or doesn't know how to go around curves without hitting their brakes!

2. I only had one other boyfriend besides Jason, and that was when I was 16. I guess since Jason and I started dating when we were 17 that kind of makes sense though!

3. I am a huge perfectionist...

4. BUT I am also a huge procrastinator which kind of interferes with my perfectionism a little bit!

5. I really don't like to cook. I LOVE to bake....but I don't think it would be very healthy for my family to live off of cookies, cakes, brownies, and pies!

6. Ohmygoodness....I'm only halfway there and I am SO out of ideas!

7. I LOVE the sitcom Friends and I have at least 6 of the seasons on DVD. I really could sit and watch old episodes all day long!

8. I hate to clothes shop for myself....mainly because I have a ton of "baby" weight to lose. Can you still call it baby weight if you youngest is about to turn one?!?

9. I try to eat healthy, but I have very little willpower when it comes to junk food. I have a huge box of Weight Watchers ice cream in the freezer that I will reach right past and grab the good stuff {Blue Bell is so good}!

10. The car dealer that we ordered my car from just called and said the car should be here in about a week! I am SUPER excited {and I know that I cheated a little on this one...but this was really hard}!

Nichol over at Kiddie Corner Deals awarded me with the Meme Award.


Nichol is SUPER fun and she always has awesome giveaways going on {I won one this month}! So, the requirements are to:
Thank the person who gave you the award.
List 7 personality traits about yourself and pass it on to 7 other bloggers with dynamic personalities

THANKS SO MUCH NICHOL! I am being SUPER lazy today and not really following the rules though....I may come back later and add my 7 traits and 7 bloggers!


Kimber over at Day in the Life of a Girl Named Kimber has passed on the Splash Award to me.

The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs
The Rules:
When you receive this award, you must:
Put the logo on your blog/post.
Nominate & link up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.

I am passing this award on to
Emily at Powell Power
Lisa at One Hip Mom
Alicia at More Than Words
Pin It!

13 comments:

heidi said...

I gave up even trying to keep up with the awards and passing them along. Doesn't that make me an egotistical terrible blogger? *sigh*

I'm an aggressive driver, too. I may have mentioned that I really hate when people drive IN FRONT of me? They should all just fall in line behind me so I don't have to deal with them.

Carrie said...

I'm terrible about procrastinating too...but I'm good at it! haha! Dan and I've been together since we were 17 too! Guess I had a couple of boyfriends...but same here! Great list! Congrats, you deserve them all! {cooking is also not my thing...are you sure you weren't talking about me? LOL!}

Carrie said...

Oh yeah...thanks for the award, too! You're so sweet to remember me :)

Heidi Boos said...

We all suffer with a bit of the procrastination bug, right? (You saw my earlier post, I'm sure!) And #'s 3 & 4 on your honest list...yea, that pretty much sums up me. ;)

Thanks for the splash award and for posting about my monthly craft challenge. Looking forward to having you participate!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank you so much for passing these awards on to me. I truly appreciate it. I think you did a great job on your list. I am a perfectionist too and love to procrastinate. Errr.

Kelli said...

I love, love, love Friends and can also watch it at anytime. It always keeps me laughing. I have two seasons on DVD but would love to have the entire series. Oooh, what car are you getting? Thanks so much for the award. I have a few to catch up on.

Jennifer W. said...

Thanks for the award! And I'm laughing at #3 and 4-I'm a procrastinator, but a non-perfectionist! I think that rates me right above slob!! LOL!
Jen

Foursons said...

Thanks sooo much! I desperately need another crown!

Foursons said...

And, yes it's still baby weight when your baby is almost 1! I'm still calling it baby weight and mine is 5.

{Kimber} said...

Friends rox!!
Ry is 5 today, as you know, and I'm still trying to loose the baby weight too! :)

4 Lettre Words said...

You are sooo loved!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kelli!! You're just the sweetest thing!!!!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, you're just like me!! I'm soooo lagging on posting an award thank you post!!!!

I know, it's hard to come up w/ all those things, huh???

And thank you, my dear for the award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post it soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...