Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

****************************


I have NOT been in a big time funk for the past few weeks. The stress of all our activities {sadly church activities are the most stressful right now...but that is a whole post in itself!} has NOT been getting to me...and I do NOT feel like I need a huge vacation from reality right now! I would NOT love to be going out of town with Jason next week....just so I could get a little break from the daily routine!


Despite the funk....I did NOT have a great time Friday night with my GIRLS! I do NOT love Girl's Night Out, and it did NOT make me feel just a little a whole lot better! I also did NOT have a great time shopping on Saturday with my friend Mandy! I am NOT completely thankful that my hubby watched all three boys all night Friday and most of the day Saturday so I could have some girl time!


We did NOT spend the entire weekend listening to it rain and rain and rain and rain and rain {I think you get the point}! It is NOT raining as I am typing this either! Because it did NOT rain all weekend, Henry and Grant did NOT play their first soccer game of the season in the rain and they did NOT get soaking wet! I did NOT get soaking wet too while watching the game....because I would have been smart enough to just stay home with Eli!



I am NOT loving my new car and I have NOT already put over 500 miles on it in less than two weeks. I do NOT run the roads way too much. I did NOT have to go into town four times this week {twice for doctor appointments and twice shopping} which is probably why I do NOT already have so many miles on my new car!


I did NOT tell myself at least three times this week that I was going to start back on Weight Watchers so that I can try and get rid of this extra weight! I did NOT decide it was time to get serious because my doctor is finally letting me decrease my steroids...hopefully meaning that I won't be starving all the time! After deciding to get serious about my diet, I did NOT go and buy ice cream twice this week {because stress overrides serious dieting for me all the time}!

Pin It!

14 comments:

Kelly said...

Every girls loves a girls night out...I am in desperate need of one. Also, you are entitled to put miles on your car...looks like a very nice ride!! Fun 'Not me's"

Jennifer W. said...

Sorry about the funk-I think it's going around! I'm glad y'all had a great night out. And I'm liking my van pretty well too-more than I thought I would. It's just taking a little while to get used to driving something that big!!
Jen

Foursons said...

I do not eat when I'm stressed either. Nope. No way.

And way to go hubby! What a man!

Carrie said...

Aw...sorry about all the stress...I'm right there with you! If I have about two things on my list...I can get overwhelmed in a hurry! We've been in the car alot too...and it just makes a mama weary :) But...ice cream makes everything better! Sorry you had to endure the crummy rain for boys' first soccer game, but sounds like they still played hard!

TheAtticGirl said...

Sorry to hear you've been stressed out lately. I can relate. Hope things get less crazy busy for you.

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/09/not-me-monday-i-be-buggin.html

Kelli said...

Ahh, stress. It can really sneak up on us. I'm glad you had great night with friends...that always helps me. I am so excited for you and your new cars...all 500 miles. Feel free to pack your bags and come to Ohio for a little break. :)

Angie said...

I did NOT eat a whole bag of candy corns...nope NOT me! Yay for the girls night though...that helps with the funk sometimes. Prob better than eating a bag of candy corns...HA!!

It has been raining a ton here too, but I'm glad b/c we finally have cooler temps!

Have a good week!

He & Me + 3 said...

Sorry that you have been in a funk. Stress can do that to you for sure. I have days like that. Sunday was one for me. I was not a very loving person either. I need a short vacation too. Wish we lived closer we could run away for a few minutes for a coffee together:) Feel better soon.

Tracy said...

I love our girls nights out too. It is a great stress reliever. Can't wait for the next one.

{Kimber} said...

I can't remember the last GNO I had... I'm sad!!

you are supposed to drive the mess out of your new car!! It's a rule or something!!!

Rained all weekend here too!! fit my mood...dark & dreary & depressing!

More Than Words said...

I can eat while stressed and non stressed...lol.

Stephanie said...

An escape from reality would be so nice :)

Could you send some of that rain to the south?

Mandy T said...

I enjoyed our girls nite out the other nite!! I also had a great time on Saturday!!

christy rose said...

I love my girls night out too! It is a must! Hope you get out of your funk soon. I know how that goes too. It is never fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...