Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Trio of Turkeys

If you haven't seen this amazing Thanksgiving idea yet:
you really must go and check it out now!
After I saw this SUPER cute kids project featured on another blog, I knew I just had to make one {or three} for Henry and Grant's classes at school. 

I'll skip the step by step on how to make this, only because Sara Westbrook's tutorial at One Charming Party is amazing! But I will share with you some pictures of the 3 turkeys that my friend Kaila and I made yesterday!

My turkeys aren't dressed quite as nicely as the inspiration, but they got plenty of oohs and ahhs when I dropped them off at the boys' school yesterday! A few brown bags, some hot glue, a few {fourteen} bags of popcorn, and less than an hour was all it took to make 3 SUPER cute Paper Bag Turkeys. You should definitely give this one a try this Thanksgiving! The little ones at the kid's table will love it!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Kmama said...

That is so cute!

Lyndsay said...

What a neat idea! Thanks for sharing.

Kelli said...

I've never seen that before...so creative!!! I'm sure they were a hit at the school.

Ambrosia said...

Those came out so great! I bet all the kids in their classes thought you were the cool mom! Love it!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

they look great!! I practiced making mine the other day :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Cute!!! I bet kids were nuts over those. :) Thanks for the visit, girlie!

Myya said...

So cute & what a fun idea!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a super cute idea. I think this would be perfect for Trey's thanksgiving party on Wednesday. Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

Oooh heading over to check it out. This will be great Thanksgiving Day! Looks great.

heidi said...

Those are awesome! You really ARE a Supermom!

Darcie said...

Those turkeys are too incredibly adorable. What will people think of next...it just amazes me the creative genes some people have.

If I don't get back around before Thanksgiving...have a wonderful day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...