Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snowman Juice Boxes

Last week when I opened up Grant's backpack there was nice little note from his teacher. It had information about their class Christmas party, and at the bottom it had a little line that said "Can you please send..." You all know that I am kind of an over-achiever when it comes to school treats, so when I saw juice boxes on that little line I was kind of disappointed....until I remembered these cute Mummy and Turkey juice boxes that I had seen earlier in the year! I decided that I wasn't going to just send boring old juice boxes, I was going to rock the juice boxes for Grant's class! I did a little search on Pinterest and surprisingly there were very few {actually I don't think I found any} Christmas themed juice boxes...I'm guessing because most people do the milk and cookies thing! So I brainstormed a few ideas and decided on Snowman Juice Boxes!
 I started by wrapping the front and two sides of the juice box with white cardstock. I decided to leave the back of the juice box uncovered so it would be easy to remove the straw. I measured my juice box, cut the paper to size, applied a few lines of glue dot runner, and then folded the paper onto the juice box. 
 I used my Silhouette to cut out a ton of black circle onto some {Oh My Crafts} vinyl. If you don't have a craft cutter, you could use a circle punch or even a hole punch. I also cut out some cute snowman noses onto some orange paper...I would have used vinyl for that too but I didn't have any orange:) 
 I put the black vinyl circles on the front of the juice box for eyes and a smile and I added the orange noses with a little bit of glue. To finish them off I added a cute scarf to each juice box made out of ribbon and ric rac.
I'm hoping these Snowman Juice Boxes are a hit at Grant's class party tomorrow:)
Pin It!

21 comments:

Kelly said...

You are so crafty! Love your ideas! I have to think of something for Chase's teacher for Christmas...hmmmm!

Kelli said...

You are the cutest mom EVER! You even make juice boxes fun. I love it!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

You know I LOVE these!!!
I'll be making some next week :)

Michelle Paige said...

A super fun idea! Love them!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Kelli, you are the coolest mama ever! These are so cute, the kids are going to love them!!! Now someone needs to pin this ;)

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous idea!!! So YOU are the person who actually creates the things that people end up pinning! :o) Awesome!! The kids are going to love them.

Foursons said...

Of course you made fancy juice boxes!!! :D

These are adorable and I'm positive they will be a huge hit tomorrow.

Miller Racing Family said...

You always amaze me how you can take something so simple and turn it into something so cute. Great job.

Bronwen said...

Thank you! I also got the (boring) juice box category. Love it!

Bronwen said...

Thank you! I also got the (boring) juice box category. Love it!

Richella Parham said...

How could these possibly NOT be a hit? Man, I'll bet teachers just love it when one of your boys ends up in their classes. I love your can-do, positive, FUN attitude!

Anonymous said...

How cute. I have juice boxes on my list, and guess what? This in no way shape or form came through my mind lol. Maybe I should get a little creative with cardstock and some stickers:)

Angie said...

Such a great idea to spruce up a Christmas party!! Fun!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

What a fun little surprise for their school lunch boxes. I think even my 9-year old would appreciate it.

Dee said...

You are so stinkin crafty!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I bet the kids love those!

Joanna said...

So cute! Another thing to pin!! I can see these at the kids Christmas party at school.

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

Super cute! I wanted to invite you to link up at TGIF Linky party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties - I know my readers would love this & any other kid friendly posts!
Happy New Year,
Beth =-)

Angell said...

I featured this today on my Christmas in July Celebration

http://passionateandcreativehomemaking.blogspot.com/2012/07/day-4-christmas-in-july.html

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

These are adorable!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

These are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...