Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Recap Via Instagram

We started September off with a short camping trip.
 We did a lot of bike riding....
 ...got yummy snoballs...
 ...made popcorn over the campfire...
 ...did a little geocaching...
 ...and went to the beach one last time!
 I got a sunburn...and it was not pretty!
 I decided to start using my crock pot more...but then forgot to buy chicken:)
 We celebrated Eli's 4th birthday.
 The fall is all about football in the south!
 We had a fun barnyard brunch birthday party:
 Grant had a sore throat so we went to the doctor and wasted a couple hours for them to say it's just a virus.
 I took advantage of the fall like weather and headed to the walking track.
 My blog disappeared for a day {and scared me to death}!
 We had smoothies for dinner on a busy Wednesday night.
 I got a much needed pedicure...
 ...and treated myself to Starbucks while shopping at Target:)
 We took the Airstream to our annual family reunion....
 ...and I took this picture of the boys again:
 I started following along with She Reads Truth on YouVersion.
 I went back to Target again:)
 Eli cried when I picked him up from school because he wanted to stay!
 The photobooks that I order from Shutterfly came in the mail!
 I made some yummy chicken and dumplings in the crockpot.
 I wore a new dress with my pretty turquoise sandals.
 Henry and Grant played football....
 ...then we watched the Bulldogs play football.

 Eli decided to add a little graffiti to his arms and legs on the way to town.
 I took some meds that made me sick so I ate tons of saltines trying to make myself feel better.
 I played around with the new panorama option on my iPhone:) SO MUCH FUN!
 The boys' pee wee football team was in our local homecoming parade.
 The boys went swimming at a birthday party...at the end of September!
 Silly Eli asked me to "unwrap" his banana for him:)

Pin It!

6 comments:

Nelly said...

Very nice, fun way to showcase your month. I definitely think your September was better than my September.

Foursons said...

Wow, you were BUSY! I love that we can still swim down here too even though it is October 2nd. I am sooo behind on blogging and this may be the way I catch up. :)

Kmama said...

What a busy month! I love your dress and turquoise sandals. So pretty!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Looks like you had a wonderful and busy month!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a great month! Your family always has so much fun!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I want a pedicure!!! You've been having so much fun!!! Oh, and Taylor is totally into writing all over herself with pen these days. Silly girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...