Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, July 30, 2010

Pudding Pop Party!

Do you remember these?!?Rainbow Pudding Pops
I have seen these popping up all over blogland since I posted about them in June. I even had a few people email and leave comments to let me know they had made Rainbow Pudding Pops and LOVED them! So I decided to feature a few of my favorite versions that I have seen.
Reader Spotlight: Rainbow Pudding Pops!
*****************
Lesley at It's a Boys' World made some cute Rainbow Pudding Pops in her attempt to be SUPERMOM! I think she did a great job! Five Little Monkeys made Rainbow Pudding Pops along with a ton of other rainbow themed ideas!
My Rainbow Pudding Pops made it all the way to the other side of the world...India to be exact! Check out Delhi Bound for another fun version!
Sara @ It's Good to be Queen made some NEON pudding pops with her adorable boys.
Jenn @ Glorriedays and her kiddos had a SUPER messy time with their Rainbow Pudding Pops!


Pin It!

14 comments:

Kelli said...

Your sweetness is spreading...isn't it beautiful. You truly are an inspiration to others, including me :)

Kmama said...

Oh yummy!!! Those look fabulous. I must have missed the original post.

jules said...

These look like a super yummy summer treat. I'm going to go get your recipe right now. Thanks!

He & Me + 3 said...

Every one did a great job with their rainbow pops...how fun.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You should be proud of yourself for having such a neat project that people want to use. :) Hooray for Pudding Pops!

Anonymous said...

Yummy, now I think I'm making some rainbow pops this weekend! How great everyone is using your idea:) Yay have a great weekend:)

Foursons said...

You've hit the big time!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

that's so fun! I want to join the party, but haven't made any yet! I love those!!

XOXO
Jen

Pam said...

I LOVED these and posted a link to your recipe on my party planning blog. I still have not had the chance to make these myself but plan on it soon!

Emily said...

Ha! We made them too and they were a LOT of fun!

Ruth said...

So cute, I am going to try it with my girls.

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

What fun for the kids - a great summer treat!

Susan,
http://entertainexchange.blogspot.com/
Party and Entertaining Inspiration

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

Yummy! We made a pink version. I posted a link to your blog today. :) Thanks!

jenn said...

wow! just realized that i got a shout-out on your blog :) thanks! we loved those pops! thanks for the reminder that we need to make them again this summer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...