Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Saturday, April 23, 2011

More Easy Easter Treats

We are spending the morning at an Easter egg hunt, but I wanted to share one last quick and easy Easter treat with you!
**************
I whipped these treats up for Henry's class in literally less than 30 minutes. I started by making a regular batch of Rice Krispy Treats. Then I used my cookie scoop and put a big heaping scoop of the warm Rice Krispy mixture into muffin tins that had been sprayed with cooking spray. I let the mixture cool just a little then I used my finger to make a well in the middle to make it look more like a nest. Then I added in a few colorful jelly beans in the middle to look like eggs. Let the nests harden for about an hour or overnight.
 These are a quick and easy treat that you can throw together in no time! One batch should make about 24 little birds nests so all the kids {big and small} can enjoy them!
I hope you are having a fun Easter filled weekend!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

Yummy and easy - perfect!

Julia said...

What a great idea! I'd say his classmates were thrilled!

Kelli said...

Those are adorable and I'm not just saying that because I adore rice crispy treats (well maybe a little!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...