Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, March 1, 2013

Treat Round Up for Dr Seuss' Birthday

Dr. Seuss' birthday is tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's because my boys are getting older or because March 2 happens to fall on a Saturday this year, but either way I ALMOST forgot about one of my favorite school celebrations. Luckily I didn't forget and I had time to whip up a few treats for Grant's class {I guess 3rd grade is too old for Dr. Seuss because I don't think Henry's class is doing anything} and time to make a fun lunch for the boys today. Nothing new happening around here this year, but I did put together this round up of a couple of my past Dr. Seuss treats just in case anyone is looking for a fun way to celebrate tomorrow.
Enjoy! 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Cuevas77 said...

Glad you are back! I've been missing your posts but hoping that it was nothing serious!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I forgot all about it, thanks to everybody being sick last week! Poor Lexie missed the entire fun week at school celebrating this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...