Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guest Judge at The CSI Project

{Just in case you missed it}
This week I have the honor of being the Guest Judge over at The CSI Project.
Visit thecsiproject.com
Click over and read the {way too flattering} introduction post the girls at The CSI Project put together for me. The theme this week is Beachy Vingettes and Projects! So I will be spending the next two days checking out all the awesome beach inspired projects that are linked up. Head over to The CSI Project and link up a few of your own beachy projects and check out all the other amazing ideas that have already been linked up.
If you need a little bit of Beachy inspiration click over and check out this week's three guest tutorials including a Beachy Mantel {by Paula from Sweet Pea}, a Nautical Mantel {by Patty from Our Adventures in Big Ole Texas}, and some Poolside Patio Decor {by Wendy from Craft Goodies}.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Congrats to you!

Joanna said...

Great accomplishment! I'll have to check it out.

Paula@SweetPea said...

Congratulations on being selected to judge! I'm sure it won't be an easy task.

Thanks for mentioning my post here!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I really don't know how I wasn't already following you. Well that's taken care of.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Congrats, Kelli! Guest judging is fun for sure...good luck picking--that's the hard part. ;)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a fun gig ... I think guest judging would be so fun.

Michelle Paige said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my beach themed posts! I was thrilled to find out that my driftwood mirror was chosen by you on the CSI project. Thanks so much! I'm your newest follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...