Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Playing With Fire(works)!

We had a blast celebrating the New Year!
Jason built a bonfire.
The boys did fireworks {mostly sparklers}.
We had a yummy junk food dinner of Pizza Rolls, homemade potato skins, and green beans:)
Then we made and ate M&M cookies for dessert!
*************************** Henry finally realized that fireworks {especially sparklers} can be fun instead of scary!
Grant wouldn't be still long enough for me to get a good shot!
Eli wanted to join in on the fun too!
{We were safe while we were playing with fire(works)...Jason is holding Eli, and his hand is right below Eli's...I just cropped it out of the picture.}


Pin It!

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun night for the boys. Cute pictures. Henry's picture turned out great. Love the way you caught the sparklers.

Foursons said...

Sounds like the perfect night! I had no doubts that you were taking good care of Eli. :)

Kelli said...

What a fun night...I should have come over!

{Kimber} said...

fireworks are scary to me and I'm grown...I get all paniced and freaked out..yeah...I'm a wus

cute pics!

Tina said...

How cute! Sounds like a great way to ring in the new year!

Angie said...

GREAT pics! I love them and it sounds like a fun celebration...Happy New Year friend!!

More Than Words said...

I was going to say, wow..your son is so brave holding the sparkler on his own!! LOL

Very cute in B&W!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great evening. Love the photos great shots. Happy New Year to you and your entire family!

Miller Racing Family said...

Sounds like you all had a ball. Fireworks in January, I don't know if we would ever see that in Missouri. I do love the photo of Eli. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...