Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Time to Explor(eum)

This past Saturday, it was just too cold to do anything outside. So Jason and I decided to load up the boys and take a trip to a local children's museum/science center.

We met my mom and sister for lunch, and then we all headed to the Exploreum. The boys had a great time checking out all the exhibits, playing in the ball pit area, and watching an IMAX movie about dinosaurs.




Henry and Grant even played a game of Tug of War with Jason and Eli. Can you guess who won?!? You might be surprised!

After a day of fun at the Exploreum, we headed down the beautiful streets of downtown Mobile... ...back to our car...
....and then home to a big bowl of veggie soup for dinner!

Pin It!

17 comments:

Foursons said...

Looks like fun! I'm guessing Eli won the tug of war.

Kelli said...

Looks like a really fun outing!

{Kimber} said...

looks like fun! I bet tough man Eli won!! haha! size doesn't always matter does it!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That looks really fun!!! I wanna go play in the ball pit...PLEASE!

Carrie said...

So fun! We love going to the museum! and we had veggie soup over the weekend! Looks like such a great time! Cute pictures...as always :)

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun place. I wish we had something like that around us. SM would love that place.

Jennifer W. said...

What a great day! We've never been there...is it expensive?
Jen

Emily said...

We went to Atlanta's children's museum this Saturday too. Your museum looks like a lot more fun than ours though. I bet Jason and Eli won...I know that Charlie is ridiculously strong. He's like my little sumo wrestler.

Angie said...

That looks like a fun outting! I need to look for a fun museum like that here in the Dallas area.

I love all the pics, but my favorite is the last one!

Miller Racing Family said...

What a blast. I wish we had a play zone closer to our tow. We will have to stick with Jumpmania an hour and half away. We get to go each month when I go to my doctor appointments. The ball pit looks like a huge ocean. Great photos.
Have a fabulous day.

Kerri said...

Fun day! Henry and Grant sure are strong! : )

More Than Words said...

How fun! And I love how the boys are matching!!! Sounds like a fun day!

Cascia Talbert said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

amanda said...

that looks like a great family day!! and i love how it was too cold to play outside but no one is wearing a jacket. :0) in wisconsin we'd be playing outside and declaring a heatwave in january. lol. i love the picture of the three boys together.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It sounds (and looks) like a great day!

Tracy said...

I really need to take my boys there, we've never been. It looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful day. I just had veggie soup the other day it was so delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...