Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monthly Craft Challenge

Heidi over at Blue Eyed Blessings has announced the theme for this month's Craft Challenge.
It is all about Fall and Halloween this month, and I can't wait to start working on some fun holiday themed crafts! Go check out Heidi's blog to get more information about the Montly Craft Challenge. You'll have one month to create and we'll all "meet up to link up" at Blue Eyed Blessings on Thursday, October 1st. I can't wait to see what everyone crafts up this month!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Aren't you excited about this. I love fall decorations. I can't wait to see what everyone does.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

This looks like so much fun! I miss crafting, and really haven't done much since before Kameryn was born. With the holidays coming, I think it's a great time to start up again :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with you crafty thing!

MommaD said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Around here fall becomes all about our Halloween float for the town parade!

Heidi Boos said...

Thanks for the spreading the word...looking forward to seeing what you create! I know it will be great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...