Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Friday, September 4, 2009

Photo Story Friday: One Last Hurrah!

Yesterday, my friend Karen and I took Grant, Eli, and her little girl Lana to Chuck E Cheese for one last hurrah before Grant and Lana both start preschool on Tuesday. We had a ton of fun and after our last trip to CEC {with 6 kids} this one seemed like a piece of cake! It is amazing how much easier it is to deal with 3 kiddos as opposed to 6!
Grant and Lana had a great time playing games and they both ended up with almost 250 tickets...which is a lot considering last time each kid ended up with about 20!
Here are some pics of our SUPER fun day at Chuck E Cheese! Eli wasn't too impressed with Chuck E!
And Grant hid under the table pretending he was scared!
Grant playing a game...
and riding on a ride!
Eli had fun {sort of} on the train!
And they both loved playing basketball.

We all had a great time, and now we are looking forward to starting preschool on Tuesday!
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Pin It!

14 comments:

Kelli said...

What a fun thing to do before the big day! My Jamison is completely scared of Chuck E.

Tina said...

Great pictures Kelli! It is amazing how much easier it seems to get with fewer kids when you're use to having more around. I babysat a couple of my nieces over the summer, plus my oldest was out of school, so I had 5 kids here on any given day. Now that it's just my two boys at home all day, it feels like heaven!

Emily said...

They are both so adorable and I love Eli's expression on the train! What a great way to ring in the school year!

Anonymous said...

the pics turned out so cute! Lana is already saying she wants to go back! lol

Foursons said...

Yeah, for preschool. How is Henry doing in Kinder? Did he adjust?

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

:) Great way to start the year off:)

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute. My kids love CEC. Even at the age of 9, 7, & 4. They got some new games and they are FUN! Love the last picture of Grant shooting.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

We're big fans of CEC at our house, too. Looks like your kiddos had a ton of fun!!!

Heidi said...

Looks like a fun party. And Chuck E. Cheese is freaky to a four year old!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

kayerj said...

I'm glad those chuck e. cheese days are behind me. but your night out looked like fun. Here’s my photo story. happy Friday!

More Than Words said...

Look at your baby!! I just want to scoop him up!! LOL!

Wow, your house will be really quiet when Grant goes to preschool!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Looks like they had alot of fun. What a great way to end the summer.

Carrie said...

So fun! I actually love Chuck E too...we haven't been in awhile, but the kids keep asking! Great pictures, Eli is so cute!

have a great weekend!

Chris said...

Well SOMEONE should have a great time at Chuck E. Cheese -- I never do :) But somehow I don't think I'm the target demographic. It looks like everyone had a blast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...