Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

****************************

I do NOT not remember half of what happened this week. I do NOT think that my mommy brain has completely taken over...and left no room for my normal brain to think!

I did NOT allow Eli to "clean up" under his highchair. He did NOT feast on old Cheerios, some {yummy-looking} dried up corn, and cracker crumbs. I did NOT think what a big help he was being by eating off the floor because I didn't have to get out the vacuum to clean up his mess. I would NEVER let my child eat off the floor!

I was NOT just a little excited when soccer practice got cancelled this week. I am a SUPER devoted soccer mom who would NEVER be happy that she didn't have to go sit at the soccer fields in the rain.....with a squirmy toddler who loves to play in the mud!

This week, I did NOT threaten to make my children get out of my car if they didn't stop playing the "he's touching/looking at/breathing on me" game. They did NOT {almost} drive me crazy in the ten minutes that it takes to drive from the elementary school to our house! I am NOT SUPER thankful for the DVD player in my new car...it is NOT the only way we will be able to survive long trips!

Pin It!

12 comments:

{Kimber} said...

ahhhhh...yes...the TV in the car...I miss it! :)
Happy MONDAY!

Anonymous said...

lol...not you. I remeber those days but not fondly.

Stephanie said...

that sounds so much like my week it isn't even funny!

I had a migraine on Tuesday so we canceled baseball practice since my husband coaches...:( I was so upset by this..then it was raining all weekend so the game was canceled on Saturday and I am not praying for rain for just one more day so it'll be canceled again tomorrow.

Carrie said...

So funny...Alex was the one hoping soccer practice would be cancelled today! It's nice when there's a reason to just stay home and not be somewhere!

We do not have a dvd player in our car, but sure wish we did sometimes! Sometimes just those short trips are the worst!

Kelly said...

Don't you just LOVE when the kids play those fun games in the car, while you are driving. Been there, done that. I can only imagine that it will get worse! :)

Foursons said...

HA! Love that Eli was a vacuum for you!

And I have never wished that it would rain so we didn't have to go to a baseball practice/rain.

And I did not slam on my brakes last week (I was the only car on the road) and scare my children because they wouldn't stop screaming in the car.

Emily said...

oh, the DVD player is so priceless! I was secretly glad when Tball practice was canceled last week, but it hasn't stopped raining here since!! Oh, and I always let Charlie clean up under the high chair...two birds w/ one stone; the floor gets clean and you don't have to fix them a snack! ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

Your house sounds like ours...minus the high chair incident. We can't go anywhere in the car without someone annoying someone else.

Jennifer said...

LOL!! I love your post! I remember the "cleaning up" stuff! Like my husband says, " a little dirt won't hurt"!

Elizabeth said...

The clean-up-under-the-high-chair thing...can so relate!

Jennifer W. said...

Lol...I have totally been there. Just tonight when Noah was supposed to be climbing in his booster I noticed he was crawling aroung under Emmie's high chair. After fussing at him to hurry and get in his chair, I realized he was eating all the old cereal out from under her high chair!!
Jen

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

You have a beautiful family! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for commented about the bag. I really wished I knew how to operate a sewing machine...it may not have taken me nearly as long as it did?!

You have a great blog...I'll have to come back and spend some time.

Have a great day!
Kristine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...