Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did NOT learn a very important rule about my new moon roof and rain last weekend. I did NOT get a second shower for the day before learning that very important rule. I do NOT now know that you should never open the moon roof after it rains and then go down a very steep hill!


I did NOT get a major laugh thanks to Grant while we were getting ready for church Sunday morning. I did NOT laugh at my child and try{he refused} to take a picture of him while he was wearing Eli's church clothes by mistake. I did NOT think it was hilarious to see a four year old wearing 12 month clothes!


I did NOT stay up way too late a few nights this week. I did NOT spend that time on the internet or watching t.v. just to procrastinate going to bed because Jason was out of town and I hate going to bed alone.
Pin It!

14 comments:

Nicoolmama said...

I feel the same way when my husband is out of town- I don't sleep well at all.

I have three boys too! Mine are 5, almost 18 months, and almost 2 months. Boys sure are busy, aren't they?

Have a great week!

Carrie said...

Oh, I've learned my lesson about the moon roof once! haha! I'm actually the opposite when Dan's out of town because I like to lay in bed and have ALL the covers and watch the tv shows I like to watch...and not always larry King or football! LOL! Too funny about Grant! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh I am sorry but I laughed out loud about the moon roof. Too funny. I used to have one, but never opened it after a rain. Thank goodness because that totally would have happened to me. :)

Tracy said...

Too funny about Grant wearing Eli's clothes. Delk was bad about putting Clayton's clothes on Carter for awhile. And I always laughed too!! LOL!!

More Than Words said...

LOLOLOLOL about the moon roof!!!!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Those darn moon roofs will get you every time!

Jennifer W. said...

LOL...great not me's! Thanks for the warning about the moon roof!! :)
Jen

Foursons said...

I wish he would have let you get a picture! Too funny!

And thanks for the tip on the moon roof. Always good info to have. ;)

Mandy T said...

I understand the staying up late cause you dont want to go to bed alone. I do that EVERY night except when Marty is home every 30 days and then im in bed at a decent hour!!

Emily said...

oh funny! I wish you had gotten a picture. And thanks for the sunroof tip...I"m going to have to remember that one! ;)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great post....so enjoyed it...Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog. I have a GREAT giveaway that I will draw for on
Oct 1 and a comment is all it takes to enter....Turn up the music....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I have something for you at my blog! http://www.kiddiescornerdeals.com/2009/09/your-blog-is-over-top-award.html

Kmama said...

I am cracking up thinking about the moon roof shower. Too funny.

And yeah, a picture would have been great.

Five Moms & A Blog said...

O.k., I am laughing at the moon roof thing, sorry! Hahaha. I got rained on in my basement once because the upstairs toilet overflowed. It was lovely. Toilet water indeed! So you're in good company.

~ Nan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...