Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Two Left Feet

This is just a friendly warning that over the next few weeks, my blog may be
*more fluff than serious projects*
*more pictures of suntanned kids than pictures of Silhouette crafts*
*more days off than a consistant 5 day a week posting schedule*

Summer is in full swing here.
We've had beach trips, pool fun, slip n slides days, grilling, and chilling....but not a whole lot of crafting going on around my house. I am still working on our patio makeover, and we also just made our very first Craig's List purchase which is going to be a major project over the next few months {I'm planning to share some pics of that project tomorrow}. So basically, while I'm enjoying the summer with the kiddos, my blog will be on a bit of a crafting break:) I still plan to share about our summer with you, I'm just going to give my crafting mojo a chance to recharge!

So for now enjoy these pictures of a cute little boy who managed to make two left feet look cute!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Dee said...

No worries! :) My posts are gonna be very similar! What a cutie-Evan does do the two left feet, just the wrong feet-ALL THE TIME!

Foursons said...

I don't know if this is acceptable to me Kelly. You know how crafty I am and how I look to you for ideas. Bwhahahahahahahaha.

Kmama said...

He is so cute. I can't help but smile when I see pictures of him!

Unknown said...

cute
KAT

Kelli said...

I hope you all have a blast this summer. I could just eat him up!

laxsupermom said...

He's so adorable! I've been posting a bit more fluff, too. Spending time with the kids while they're ok with having me around is so much more important than having projects to blog about.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

How cute are those feet?????

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Love the feet pictures! And as far as posting -- isn't that what summer is totally all about? :)

Anonymous said...

LOL too cute. Have a great weekend:)

fantastic five said...

well said, we sound very much alike!!

More Than Words said...

Haha!! Oh my gosh...he is soooo cute! I love "baby" feet!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...