Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guest Posting at Serenity Now

Today I am SUPER excited to be over at Amanda's place {Serenity Now} sharing my tutorial for a Metal Tin Advent Calendar! This is the first day of Amanda's great new holiday series called A Season of Serenity (Now) at Home....and perfect timing for me to be sharing an Advent Calendar since tomorrow is December 1st! Click over, check out my tutorial, and leave some comment love please. And don't forget to check back with Amanda over the next few weeks to see some great giveaways and awesome guest posts as part of A Season of Serenity (Now) at Home!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I have that same paper!!! I can't believe tomorrow is the first...I'm not ready.

Paula@SweetPea said...

Congratulations on your guest post. I'll be sure to check it out!

Richella Parham said...

I saw your post at Amanda's. You're AMAZING! I told Amanda that I wish I'd known you back when my boys were little, but I'm guessing you were maybe in high school at that point. Or maybe elementary school! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...