Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Two Pictures on Tuesday

I managed to get a few more than 50 pictures of all three of my costume clad children yesterday afternoon before trick or treating started.  Grant was feeling much better {thanks for all the get well wishes}, which I'm sure you can tell since he let me paint his nose with "sunscreen" and put his hair in a fauxhawk mohawk. Our little shark didn't quite understand that his fin was on his back so he needed to turn sideways for the pictures....otherwise he would just looked like a little boy in a gray sweatsuit! 

 We took the boys trick or treating to a few houses in my aunt's neighborhood...and Jason & I only had to carry the boys' surfboards about half of the time:) That is one major downfall of having big props that go along with your costume...but for some reason we seem to have props every year!

A Shark and Two Surfer Dudes:

I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween...now on to Thanksgiving!
Pin It!

15 comments:

Kmama said...

So fun! They seriously look so cute. I'm sure you got a ton of compliments, right?

Kelli said...

Those are great!!! I really missed making costumes this year...we'll have to think of something fun for next year. I'm behind on posts...I'm SO glad Grant is feeling much better.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Love the shark attack shot! That's awesome. :) So glad your little guy is feeling better. :)

Unknown said...

I love the idea of themed costumes!!! So neat!!! And you have some cuties!

Foursons said...

What CUTE costumes! You are so stinkin' creative. I'm glad Grant is feeling better. He would have been so disappointed if he missed out on all the fun.

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute. Love that lost photo, how fun.

laxsupermom said...

So cute! That second pic is just priceless. He looks ready to pounce. Thanks for sharing.

Paula@SweetPea said...

A shark with two surfer dudes is a cute costume idea. Those surf boards are great. Your boys look like they had a fun night!

CM said...

That is so cute! Love the creativity. Shorts...yeah, not so much here! :-)

carissa said...

how creative!!! love this. i think next year my boy and girl will have to match or tell a story, too. your boys are handsome surfers and what a fierce shark your little one is! : )

Myya said...

I seriously look so forward to seeing anything that you come up with!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love their coordinating costumes! How cute!

Dee said...

Look how cute they are! Great idea!

Miller Racing Family said...

These are so cute. I love all the detail on the surfboards. The last photo is a scream. Have a great day!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Funny! Did you make their surfboards? Nevermind, of course you did. It's probably on another post as I keep scrolling down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...